11 May 2014

Mon nouveau bijou

I' m not used to wear short skirts, dresses or pants.  I commonly  prefer midi or long skirts and dresses. I find myself  more in to Sarah Jessica Parker style, but there's always an exception, right? When I saw this skirt on the hanger, in Zara,  it was love at first sight, a beautiful work done on a small piece of material.  The joy was even greater when I found the skirt, because it was the last piece, so  I' m sure  it was meant to be mine and I like to call it " mon nouveau bijou" :)
Thanks " La Superba" for the lovely shirt!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I was wearing :  Stefanel  shirt , Zara skirt, Paola B. shoes, bag from an italian shop.
                                                                           With love
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment