22 Nov 2013

Perfect day with Ioana


What a beautiful day! Perfect Sunday, with warm weather and magical colors, all perfect for a photo shoot with my dear friend Ioana.After a tasty coffee on the terrace, me and Ioana, decided to take my beautiful vintage bag and fill it with clothes, accessories, high heels and obviously the camera. There were many beautiful locations where we could take pictures, but I chose  the Museum Park. An elegant venue that makes you feel like a princess in the castle. 
The pictures came out very nice and for them I chose two outfits . At first I chose warm colors. A burgundy shirt, a short skirt beige, matched  with burgundy tights and dark beige heels, all accessorized with golden elements....

Picture

Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture


....second outfit on Sunday photo shoot...

For the second outfit, I chose to wear the same burgundy shirt,but this time I matched it with the  black midi skirt from my own design and long over knee high hills boots,that i love, all accessorized with black and white pearls. 

Hope you like this two outfits!! <3

P.s You can check " My creations" page, for more picture with my beautiful and dear friend Ioana. Enjoy !!

Picture
Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture
I was wearing : H&M shirt, My own design skirt, Koal boots, Histeria pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment