22 Nov 2013

cold weather = warm clothes


Picture




Summer is gone gone gone, and fall has come full of sunny days but cool, full of gorgeous colors that i  love and an air of romance that inspires me and stirs my imagination in terms of combinations of materials and colors.

 So, this last weekend i enjoyed long evening walks, wich for i chose two different outfits for every evening. The firs outfit was a combination of gray shades. I chose to  combine a dress in a lightweight, slightly bohemian air in dark gray and white details. I chose a long gray cardigan,  long gray suede boots over the knee , all accessorized with a black scarf, long black suede gloves and a vintage bluemarin velvet purse .
Picture

Picture

Picture

I was wearing: Noa Noa dress ( from La Superba), Batwing Casual Loose Sweater Coat, Italian over knee suede boots, Vintage velvet purse

For the second outfit I chose to combine colors that remind us of autumn. Brown, deep lichen green and mustard. It was an evening cooler than the previous one, which made ​​me opt for clothes a little thicker. We know that this season are fashionable leather midi skirts so I chose this mustard colored leather skirt, sweater knitting in green and brown shades, green boots studded gold and black clutch with gold metal elements.


P.S. Hope u like this outfits...

Picture

Picture

I was wearing: NEXT jacket, Sisley sweater, Vintage leather skirt( from La Superba), Stradivarius suede boots, leather gloves and Vintage clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment