13 Sept 2015

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak


Hello dears!! Again the time passed so fast and my last post was some time ago too, but I changed some things in my life and I needed a break. My life is always a surprise and that is why I love life. 
My birthday just passed and today I feel like a new life begun for me... new place....new hair color...new clothes...new shoes...new jewelry... new style. 
My favorite gift is love. The happines of having close people who loves me, and whom I love   because they make my days beautiful.
Today I wanted to try something different, to combine my style with a new one. I think my little sister inspires me, she is also very good for fashion blog and I think that soon we will can see her too on the blog... I have a new idea and soon you will be able to see it, untill than, here are the new photos. 

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." —Rachel Zoe



ZARA t-shirt (on me) HM t-shirt (on my sister)

carpisa bag

ZARA belt (from Dress & go)
ZARA shoes 

Dr. Martens shoes ( my sister) 

Alcott skirt
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment